Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they can not damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the settings of your browser, help identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website.
Countryeconomy uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed in the following table:
- cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user
- analogous cookies (for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users), advertising (for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency at which they are shown) the announcements) and behavioral (for the management of the advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user): if these cookies are deactivated, the website could; continue to operate without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and the success of the advertisements shown in it allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allows us to offer our content for free.
Deactivation of cookies
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
- the configuration of the browser , for example:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- the specific opt-out systems indicated in the previous table with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may involve installing a "rejection" cookie on your computer so that your choice to deactivate works);
Countryeconomy.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties included in this Cookies Policy.